Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jgagarin <su...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/31 04:35:55 UTC

JasperReports and Struts 2 Problem

Hi All,

     I'm having problem with JasperReports and Struts 2 when I tried to
output the report in HTML format. When I run the report, all the images
doesn't display and only the data are displayed. I think I'm missing
something in the action mapping part and specially in specifying the image
setting. I googled already for articles on how to output the result to html
but only found for PDF and CSV. May be you guys have encountered this and
might want to share :) I posted below the result configuration.

            <result name="success" type="jasper">
                ../../web/jasper/myFirst.jasper
                myList
                test