Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Madhawa Vidanapathirana <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/06 16:18:22 UTC

Re: [Discuss] OODT Containerization Plan

Hi all,

Looks like a very interesting plan.
I have been working with Docker and docker-compose for about a year now and
I would like to contribute. I am fairly new to Kubernetes though but still,
I might be able to help on that part as well.

Kind regards,
Madhawa

*Madhawa Vidanapathirana*
Student
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka

Mobile: (+94) 716874425
Email: madhawavidanapathirana@gmail.com
Linked-In: *https://www.linkedin.com/in/madhawav/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/madhawav/>*

Posted by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Madhawa,

Thanks for your interest. We could really use your help for this.
As a starting point, I thought of coming up with images per component and
add that to the maven build.
Can you help with that?

Thanks,
Imesha