Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ji...@orcz.cz on 2003/02/17 15:35:45 UTC

Re: No pictures in PDF - solved

I must apologize - problem is not in FOP.
Because I had problem openning result PDF file (some sharing violation) I
do a copy of it and then send the copy to browser:

File inputFile = new File(outFilePath);
File outputFile = new File(outPDFPath);
FileReader fr = new FileReader(inputFile);
FileWriter fw = new FileWriter(outputFile);
int c;
while( (c = fr.read()) != -1)
  fw.write(c);
fr.close();
fw.close();

Now I tried manually rename previous PDF file - it can't, but it makes a
copy - and this copy is OK !!!!!!
Still remains mystery to me , why above code changes some bytes in result
file, but this is now my problem , not FOP's.

Sorry again.