Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ee7arh <an...@2e-systems.com> on 2008/11/04 13:52:16 UTC

Re: Failover transport

Hi,

Please could somebody explain exactly what is going wrong to hit this cyclic
redundancy problem?

The log4j JMSAppender is a very useful thing to have. We have created a
little jms logging server where we want clients (using the jmsAppender) to
be able to log to. We want to use the Failover transport so that clients can
automatically reconnect.

We setup a very simple logging client which uses Commons logging (and log4j
underneath), this then specifies a JMSAppender. Everything is fine until we
attempt to use the failover transport then it just stops.

Thanks
Andy