Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Peter Svensson <ps...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/28 20:49:05 UTC

Change in default handler

Hi, I've finally found some time again to see if I can get Sling and Bunkai
to work together. My plan at the moment is to create my own custom esp
script to handle serialization of resources hierarchies into json, in a way
that can be consumed by Dojo.

I've managed to mount the latest svn revision of Sling and use Launchpad.
I've copied Bunkai into the webDAv mount, and manage to access my html page.
The css gets read correctly, but when I try to laod any js file, I get this;

javax.script.Bindings.put(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;
(500)

The requested URL /bunkai/dojo-1.0.2/dojo/dojo.js resulted in an error in
Sling Core Default Servlet.
Exception:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.script.Bindings.put(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;
	at org.apache.sling.scripting.resolver.impl.DefaultSlingScript.verifySlingBindings(DefaultSlingScript.java:305)
	at org.apache.sling.scripting.resolver.impl.DefaultSlingScript.eval(DefaultSlingScript.java:97)
	at org.apache.sling.scripting.resolver.impl.DefaultSlingScript.service(DefaultSlingScript.java:162)
	at org.apache.sling.servlet.resolver.defaults.DefaultServlet.doGet(DefaultServlet.java:81)

And I understand that this means that the current Launchpad does not
know how to provide .js files.
Most probably, it's a simple operation to copy code or classes from
the old microsling project, to get this working, but I'm not sure how
to go about it.

Any directions welcome :)

Cheers,
PS