Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/24 15:01:30 UTC

Camel QuickFix is missing from Camel 2.0

Hi,

I don't see from any repository camel quickfix 2.0.0 component

Error message: Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.camel:camel-quickfix:jar:2.0.0

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.camel
-DartifactId=camel-quickfix -Dversion=2.0.0 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

Is it a miss or this component will be delivered later on 2.x ?

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

*****************************
blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: Camel QuickFix is missing from Camel 2.0

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
The apache server on which I need to copy a few files is still down at
the moment due to hardware failure.  Last I know is that yesterday the
infra guys were working on bringing it back up.

The release in the Nexus repo has been done and files are already
replicated to the main maven repos [1].  The Jira release is also
done.  I will have to finish the Release Notes, and few other pages on
the Camel wiki and then post the news.  I'll keep you posted.

Cheers
Hadrian

[1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.0.0/

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I think we can add it in Camel 2.1-SNAPSHOT.
If we don't publish any snapshot of the camel-quickfix component, we can
not ever get a chance to improve it.

Willem

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Claus,

I use QuickFix engine since a couple of weeks now. Our project/product is
not yet in production but the first integration using camel-quickfix are vey
conclusive. So, don't wait too much time before to include it in official
release of camel.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,