Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sekhar k <ks...@rediffmail.com> on 2001/07/30 08:21:25 UTC

tomcat shutdowning

Hi all,
    I am using Apache and tomcat with SunSolaries. When i start my webserver remotly using telnet both are running well. But when i dissconnect the telnet Tomcat is getting shutdowning. but apache is running. What will be the problem. Please suggest me

    regards
    sekhar

For Rs. 2,000,000 worth of Aptech scholarships click below
http://events.rediff.com/aptechsch/scholarship.htm

Re: tomcat shutdowning

Posted by "Mykola A. Nickishov" <mn...@mn.com.ua>.
"sekhar  k" <ks...@rediffmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>     I am using Apache and tomcat with SunSolaries. When i start my webserver remotly using telnet both are running well. But when i dissconnect the telnet Tomcat is getting shutdowning. but apache is running. What will be the problem. Please suggest me

Do you start it like $TOMCAT_HOME/bin/tomcat.sh run? If it's true use
/tomcat.sh start or /startup.sh instead.

--
ICQ #83060237
MAN-UANIC NIK6-RIPE