Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2016/03/07 02:46:46 UTC

Re: Making license adjustment tools publicly available

To close a loop on this: based on the consensus I created a public
version of the tools under:
    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/comdev/tools/licensing/

My attempts of preserving the history weren't successfully since
private and public are two different SVN repos (you can't just svn cp/mv).
I don't think this is that big of a deal, but please let me know if it is.

Finally, I'd like to remove content of:
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/relicense/
and replace it with a README.txt saying that the content has moved
to a new public location. Please let me know if that sounds ok.

My final step would be to update a few bits of publicly visible documentation
to point to a new public location.

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Andreas Zechmeister <dj...@icloud.com>.
No Worry have Test , will longer Test To Found all Parameters And Sound , really Great Sequenzer better Sound we By Any Apps i am use for Ableton live this Sequenzer is The Best By live Play Ty Roman happy Weekend πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸ‘

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.