Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/04 16:31:43 UTC

Sandbox request

Hi all guys and happy new year!!!
Time ago I submitted a proposal[1] to extend the commons-digester with
Java5 annotations and then submitted a patch[2] that has not been
applied; since I continued working on it, and since December I'm a new
ASF Cocoon3 Committer and PMC member, I requested a Lab[3] where I
explained I'd like to complete the work and submit it once again to
the digester community.
They suggested me that in this case requesting a sandbox is a better
place than starting-up a new lab.
What are your feedbacks? What's the better way to proceed?
Many thanks in advance, all the best!
Simo

[1] http://markmail.org/message/7in2illxlbuwwdgt
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIGESTER-135
[3] http://markmail.org/message/osybr5dlatdjv2at

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/simone.tripodi

Re: [digester] Re: Sandbox request

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Phil,
nice to meet you and thank you very much for your kind reply :)
My apache id is simonetripodi, thanks in advance!!!
All the best,
Simone

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.