Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "barryh1701@aol.com" <ba...@aol.com> on 2016/12/04 14:53:57 UTC

Downloading issues

I have made several attempts to download the Open Office application onto my Windows 7 laptop.  The download begins normally, indicating a download time of approximately 20-30 minutes.  However, at random points during the download, the download slows to a crawl and then it says 8-12 hours remaining.  Essentially, the download has stopped.

What can I do?

I've looked at the mirror sites, and I'm not sure what file(s) I need to download to install Open Office.

Please advise.

Thank you!
Barry