Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Gian Maria Ricci - aka Alkampfer <al...@nablasoft.com> on 2015/12/28 09:17:11 UTC

SolrMeter is still a feasible tool for measuring performances?

Hi,

I've read on SolrWiki that solrmeter is not active developed anymore, but I
wonder if it is still valid to do some performance test or if there is some
better approach / tool.

I'd like also to know where I can find the latest compiled version for
SolrMeter instead of compiling with maven. The release page on GitHub only
gives the source code
https://github.com/tflobbe/solrmeter/releases/tag/solrmeter-parent-0.3.0

Gian Maria Ricci
Cell: +39 320 0136949

 <http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/mvp/Gian%20Maria%20Ricci-4025635>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/gianmariaricci>
<https://twitter.com/alkampfer>   <http://feeds.feedburner.com/AlkampferEng>

RE: SolrMeter is still a feasible tool for measuring performances?

Posted by Gian Maria Ricci - aka Alkampfer <al...@nablasoft.com>.
Thanks to everyone, I'll give it a try because it seems very useful.

Compiling with maven is really trivial, and it is not indeed a problem. I've a customer that asked me if developers can find an official compiled version instead of compiling on their machine. The solution is probably sharing the compiled version on network share :).

Thanks again and happy new year to everyone.

--
Gian Maria Ricci
Posted by Binoy Dalal <bi...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> ]
> >> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/gianmariaricci> [image:
> >>
> https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/gjapMzu3KEakBQUstx_-cN7gHJ_GpcIZNEPjCzOYMrPl-r1DViPE378qNAQyEWbXMTj6mcduIAGaApe9qHG1KN_hyFxQAIkdNSVT=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.codewrecks.com/files/signature/twitter.jpg
> ]
> >> <https://twitter.com/alkampfer> [image:
> >>
> https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/iuDOD2sdaxRDvTwS8MO7-CcXchpNJX96uaWuvagoVLcjpAPsJi88XeOonE4vHT6udVimo7yL9ZtdrYueEfH7jXnudmi_Vvw=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.codewrecks.com/files/signature/rss.jpg
> ]
> >> <http://feeds.feedburner.com/AlkampferEng> [image:
> >>
> https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/EBJjfkBzcsSlAzlyR88y86YXcwaKfn3x7ydAObL1vtjJYclQr_l5TvrFx4PQ5qLNYW3yp7Ig66DJ-0tPJCDbDmYAFcamPQehwg=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.codewrecks.com/files/signature/skype.jpg

Binoy Dalal

Re: SolrMeter is still a feasible tool for measuring performances?

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Binoy Dalal <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gian