Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Amit Pande <Am...@veritas.com.INVALID> on 2023/08/03 19:57:32 UTC

RE: [External] Re: Using dedicated SSL handshake failure logger

Yes, I have verified that CATALINA_HOME is set correctly.

And just for testing purposes, I changed the prefix to something like:

1catalina.org.apache.juli.AsyncFileHandler.prefix = catalina.amit.

And I do see a catalina.amit.2023-08-03.log file created under web server logs.

Thanks,
Amit