Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Eric-AWL <er...@atosorigin.com> on 2010/03/23 18:13:41 UTC

Easy question : SSL and network of brokers ?

Hi

In activeMQ 5.2 / 5.3, is SSL supported on multicast discovered TCP networks
of brokers ?

(I want to crypt my messages exchanges and protect my connections from
outside non authorized usage)

Thank you in advance

Eric-AWL

Re: Easy question : SSL and network of brokers ?

Posted by Eric-AWL <er...@atosorigin.com>.
Ok Thank you very much.
Eric-AWL

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
Yes it is, the discovery provider sets up the ssl context (using whatever is
configured on the broker) before attempting to connect to a remote broker.

On 23 March 2010 17:13, Eric-AWL <er...@atosorigin.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> In activeMQ 5.2 / 5.3, is SSL supported on multicast discovered TCP
> networks
> of brokers ?
>
> (I want to crypt my messages exchanges and protect my connections from
> outside non authorized usage)
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Eric-AWL

http://blog.garytully.com