Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Will Gorman <wi...@hotmail.com> on 2005/10/24 23:45:56 UTC

groupblogging.enabled

Hello All,

I've recently started using Roller 2.0 checked out from subversion, and I
ran into a little problem.  Let me know if this is a bug, or if I'm missing
something.

In the CreateWebsiteAction,  there seems to be two issues that I've found.
The first is in the function "create" which has an if statement checking
groupblogging.enabled.  It looks like if this is set to false, then the
model doesn't get populated, and so the create weblog page throws an
execption (cannot find the locales collection).

Also, in the "save" function, a similar issue seems to be happening.  if the
groupblogging.enabled is false, the call to createWebsite is never called.

Am I missing something?  Thanks for your help!

Will

Re: groupblogging.enabled

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org>.
Allen committed some code yesterday to fix this and I just verified
that if groupblogging.enabled is false, each user is allowed to create
one (and only one) weblog.

- Dave