Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/16 11:02:09 UTC

[tomahawk] is there a html cache in the schedule 1.1.7?

Hi,

I have a problem since I upgraded to the last stable release: my schedule's
html is not reconstructed on each page display (renderers are not executed).
It executes when I change data in the model ex: the mode (month, week). The
problem is that my renderer displays differently the same entries against
exterior parameters (which task is selected), so model changes are not the
only condition to recompute the html output. So is there a way to re-enable
an unconditional html computing?

Regards,
Zied

--