Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Isaac Wagner <is...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/11 01:13:10 UTC

Small Clarity Improvement in Configuration Article

Hey,

I was reading the article on INI configuration (
http://shiro.apache.org/configuration.html) and I was wondering how Shiro
knew which objects to add to the security manager as realms (as opposed to
POJOs like the sha256Matcher in the example). After a bit of digging I
found that instances of classes which implement Realm and RealmFactory are
automatically added to the security manager. I think it would be good to
add a note about this in the configuration article. I can write the
language and send it in if that would be helpful.

Isaac

Re: Small Clarity Improvement in Configuration Article

Posted by jleleu <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I  had in mind that every realm has to be defined explicitely in the INI
file.

Can you tell us more about the auto-detection ? How does happen ?

Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme