Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Si...@aol.com on 2003/06/15 19:00:08 UTC

UNSUBSCRIBE ME

Cookies Handling

Posted by Reto Badertscher <rb...@swissonline.ch>.
Hello,

what is the best way for cookies handling (reading and setting cookies) in the
client. I need sessionhandling and the server  uses a different name for the
cooky.
Thanks for any help in advance.

Reto

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE ME

Posted by Claudio Nieder <cl...@inodes.ch>.
Hi,

> email address has changed from the one you originally used for subscribing?

FYI: In case you have several e-mail adresses and forwardings, you can
easily find out which e-mail address the mailing list server uses, by
looking at the mail header of an e-mail in the list, e.g. this one you
are just reading. There is a line like this:

To unsubscribe, I could send a mail to

and then of course answer the confirmation mail which is sent to me.

				claudio
--
Claudio Nieder  .  mailto:claudio.nieder@inodes.ch  .  http://www.inodes.ch
 iNodes AG  .  Friesenbergstrasse 3  .  CH-8055 Zürich  .  +41 43 960 0066

Posted by "Michael E. Allen" <mi...@acnielsen.com>.
I just did it and was successfully unsubcribed.  Well... I got a
"Good-bye" message from the mailer demon.  Is it possible that your

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE ME

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE ME

Posted by bin <bi...@juke.biz>.