Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Leutwyler, Markus" <ma...@hp.com> on 2013/03/28 15:21:32 UTC

Farewell

Today is my last day of work at HP as my Role in Developer Relations here in Europe is ending this month.
I'm in the process of moving stewardship of Phonegap/Cordova for (Open) webOS to someone at  LG.

Glad to have been part and to have the chance to contribute to such an important Open Source Project!

Markus

RE: Farewell

Posted by Herm Wong <ki...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for all your contributions & best of luck in the future!

Re: Farewell

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Re: Farewell

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.