Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/12/07 11:01:43 UTC

Demos upgrade

Hi,

I'm currently working on upgrading the demo but crossed an unexpected issue. Currently only the (new) "old" demo works.

It runs the R13.07 branch at

https://ofbiz-vm2.apache.org:28443/catalog/control/main?USERNAME=admin&PASSWORD=ofbiz&JavaScriptEnabled=Y

http://ofbiz-vm2.apache.org:28080/ecommerce/control/main

I hope to soon fix the issue on the new "stable" demo (R16.11 branch) and the trunk demo.

Thanks for your patience

Jacques

Re: Demos upgrade

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK, I experienced issues running things with Gradle. All is OK now. Normally the restart next night should be OK as well.

Jacques

Le 07/12/2016 � 12:18, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :

Re: Demos upgrade

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.