Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Brian Minchau <mi...@ca.ibm.com> on 2009/01/12 22:41:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Brian Minchau is resinging as Apache Xalan PMC chairperson

I have been chairperson of Apache Xalan since about October of 2004. Four
years and a few months. I'm sad to say that I must resign as chairperson of
the project.

I have started a leave of absence from my work of still undetermined
duration, because of health reasons. At this time, it would be prudent to
hand over chairmanship of Apache Xalan. Therefore, I'm obliged to resign
from this position effective immediately. I trust that the other members of
the Xalan PMC will work with the Board to find a replacement as
expeditiously as possible.

I'm staying as a PMC member for now, but I'm afraid I can't drive the
choice of a replacement.

- Brian Minchau
minchau@apache.org
Apache Xalan PMC Member

Re: [PMC VOTE] Electing a Xalan PMC Chair [Was "Brian Minchau is resinging as Apache Xalan PMC chairperson"]

Posted by Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Sa...@Sun.COM>.
Hi,

  +1 for David!

-- Santiago