Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by SETIssl <se...@hlsw.org> on 2007/05/22 10:37:25 UTC

Re: request parameter from sax stream/xml file to sitemap

"What makes this case really complicated is that you have a
two-step-processing of pipeline content. It would be much easier if you
could determine the norm_id directly"

Hm, thought this was, was actions are used for, among other things.
The Pipeline gets called from an HTML-Href-Link inside of an generated
html-file:

<xsl:attribute name="href">dokumente/anzeigen/pdf/<xsl:value-of
select="document-type"/>/<xsl:value-of select="userlogin"/>/<xsl:value-of
select="document-name"/>?realpath=<xsl:value-of
select="realpath"/></xsl:attribute>

<!-- Pipeline zur Anzeige von Dokumenten in PDF -->
     <!-- {1}=doctype; {2}=login; {3}=docname;-->
     <map:pipeline>
       <map:match pattern="dokumente/anzeigen/pdf/*/*/*">
         <map:select type="resource-exists">
           <map:when
test="{request-param:realpath}/letterman/userfiles/{2}/docs/{3}.xml">
             <map:generate src="userfiles/{2}/docs/{3}.xml" type="file"/>

So, when i got the "docname" {3} in the pipeline, would it be so hard to
insert a database select action there
and request the current norm_id for this document and use the response as
a parameter for further select-operations?

Problem is, i'm not familiar with the hole flowscript-programming
and i wouldn't like to mix up the Sitemap/Pipeline with the old
standard-elements
und the new flowscript-system, as it is an old programm which just
should be updated and expanded a little.