Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/16 01:16:41 UTC

Re: updating website copy

Bump. :)

I would also like to see the "Features" list updated:

-Slaves in mesos are fault tolerant as well. (we only say the master is
fault tolerant in the copy).
-Should we highlight Docker support?
-Containerization and Isolation are now flexible and pluggable.
-Resource monitoring.
-We're also aware of ports and disk as resources.
-Authorization support.
-Would be great to call out isolation support (e.g. including namespaces).
-Replicated log as a library?

Re: updating website copy

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com>.
I updated this language and also added a few of the "features" Ben Mahler
mentioned; feedback welcome. http://mesos.apache.org

There is a lot to be desired for in terms of design; patches are welcome!
The website source for folks that do not already know is available here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mesos/site/ with instructions in the svn
repo's README file.