Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk> on 2004/08/10 10:39:14 UTC

build.xml to build wsdl2ws tool

The ant build file in $AXISCPP_HOME/src/wsdl does not work for me.
So I did a small changes for it to work.
To get the axis java related jar files
   in line 38 I changed to
   <property name ="lib" value="lib/axisjava"/>
So that libraries are taken from $AXISCPP_HOME/lib/axisjava

Also I changed the place where wsdl2ws.jar is created. Earlier it
install it in $AXISCPP_HOME/src/wsdl/build/lib

But now it install in $AXISCPP_HOME/lib/axis

Shall I commit this change?

thanks
damitha

Re: build.xml to build wsdl2ws tool

Posted by damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk>.
But I ran ant from $AXISCPP_HOME/src/wsdl!
My problem is when I run the existing build.xml with ant from
$AXISCPP_HOME/src/wsdl folder it fails. But when I change
<property name="src" value="src"/> to
<property name="src" value="src/wsdl"/> and run ant from same place
it works

thanks
damitha

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.