Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Marcus Deluigi <md...@student.ethz.ch> on 2006/07/13 08:49:42 UTC

javaflow: byte code enhancement

Hi!

I still have the problem of setting up the javaflow byte code
enhancement.

After the task did not work (as described within my previous email):
---
<javaflow srcdir="build/classes" destdir="build/classes">
   <include name="**/*.class" />
</javaflow>
--
Returns the error message:
The <javaflow> type doesn't support the "destdir" attribute.

I tried to use the continuation class loader:
--
		try {
			ClassLoader cl = new ContinuationClassLoader(new URL[] { new URL(

		Continuation c = Continuation.startWith(new MyRunnable());
--
but all I get is an illegal state exception, just as if I didn't use it.

Am I missing something?
Or is the javaflow jar corrupted?

Thanks for any help!

Greetings,