Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "D. Jayaram" <dj...@RightWorks.com> on 2000/08/28 20:30:14 UTC

Deploy.jsp - error

I get an error when I try to deploy a service. Is it a bug or am I missing
anything?
500 Internal Server Error
com.livesoftware.jsp.JSPServlet:

javax.servlet.ServletException:
Found 1 semantic error compiling
"C:/JRun/jsm-default/services/jse/servlets/jsp/JSP/deploy.java":

   130.   serviceManager.deploy (dd);
*** Error: The method "void
deploy(org.apache.soap.server.DeploymentDescriptor $1);" can throw the
checked exception "org/apache/soap/SOAPException", but its invocation is
neither enclosed in a try statement that can catch that exception nor in the
body of a method or constructor that "throws" that exception

Thanks
Jayaram