Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2020/12/03 17:31:06 UTC

2.4.0RC0 is DOA, starting 2.4.0RC1

Last night we had a revert of HBASE-25246. I have to start over.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: 2.4.0RC0 is DOA, starting 2.4.0RC1

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
The bits have been uploading via SVN commit to staging and Maven deploy for
a couple of hours now. Rate is about 1MB/minute. The bottleneck appears to
be on the Apache side. It will take another few hours to complete, then I
will start the VOTE.

--
Best regards,
Andrew