Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2013/07/10 04:00:00 UTC

[VOTE]{CANCELLED] UIMA parent-pom version 6 (try 2)

Well, on to try 3.

There were some alterations to the parent pom that hardcoded dependencies on
things being released in the last cycle, that were left in.  Need to take all
the rest of them out and restore the parent pom (meant to do that, but *forgot*
:-( ).

-Marshall

Re: [VOTE]{CANCELLED] UIMA parent-pom version 6 (try 2)

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
hmmmm,

When I set the main parent pom to specify uima-build-helper-maven-plugin version
5 (it had been hard-coded to 4), the builds started breaking.

It's beginning to look like version 5 of the uima-build-helper-maven-plugin is
broken...

Investigating...

-Marshall