Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org> on 2014/04/15 19:38:05 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache jclouds-1.7.2 RC2

The vote is now closed, and with 4 binding +1s, we're ready to release.

+1:
* Andrew Phillips (binding)
* Ignasi Barrera (binding)
* Andrea Turli
* Everett Toews (binding)
* Andrew Gaul (binding)

0: none

-1: none

Thanks to everyone for testing this RC!

ap

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache jclouds-1.7.2 RC2

Posted by Shrinand Javadekar <sh...@maginatics.com>.
Awesome!! Thanks everyone!

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.
My pleasure, Ignasi!