Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by ".: Abhishek :." <ab...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/31 08:08:29 UTC

Negative keywords and few minor restrictions

Hi,

 I am looking for ways to stop nutch from crawling or showing the negative
keywords in the search. What is the best way of doing it? Should I be using
any plugins?

 Apart from this, I am also looking out ways to ignore or prioritize some
pattern of URL's that nutch is crawling.

 Some help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Abhi

Re: Negative keywords and few minor restrictions

Posted by ".: Abhishek :." <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tiger,

 But the negative keywords are usually some regex patterns.

 And, if I am not wrong HtmlParseFilter is a plug-in right? How do I enable
plug-ins in nutch or write my own?

 In other words, I understood what you said but unsure on where this logic
has to go :( Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks,
Abhishek

Posted by 黄淑明 <sh...@gmail.com>.