Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/15 02:31:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Shale Committer: David Geary

Please join us in welcoming David Geary as a new Shale committer.

David was involved with Shale while it was a Struts sub-project, and
suggested improvements to Shale Remoting, among other things.  More
recently, he has been working on documentation.

Welcome back, David!

--
Wendy

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Shale Committer: David Geary

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Welcome David!

--
James Mitchell