Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Archana Mundaye <mu...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/10 16:36:46 UTC

Can we parameterised pom.xml's tag to run depending on parameter set?

In <profile> we have <activation> which we can use to say whether we want
to run that profile.
In my one <profile> section there are many different <execution> sections
under <executions> tag. But I want to run only few <execution> sections out
of all present under <executions>.

Do we have any option to make <execution> section parameterised?

Thanks and regards,
Archana

Re: Can we parameterised pom.xml's tag to run depending on parameter set?

Posted by Baptiste Mathus <bm...@batmat.net>.
Hi,
Please better address this kind of questions to the users list next time.
As for your question, well what you ask seems actually to be the use case
for profiles. Just add the additional executions in the profile you want.
Cheers