Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/15 16:31:08 UTC

Calling System ML from sparkR

Hi,

Is there any work going on to call System ML dml scripts form SparkR using
R syntax ?

I understand it was possible using BigR (available in IBM Big Insights).

Wondering whether something similar can be achieved from Spark R.

Regards,
Sourav

Re: Calling System ML from sparkR

Posted by Acs S <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Sourav for lending hand. Any help is appreciated.
Alok and few folks are working on this area. I will let Alok know about this and work with you to get this going.
Thanks againArvind

Posted by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Acs S <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com>.