Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2012/01/31 20:32:00 UTC

Time For Me To Move On

My pair have been one of the eyes on this list for some years now. For
the last couple (of years, not eyes ;-), I've been recovering from an
injury limiting my computer time. I now have enough time to start some
commercial work later this week :-)

This means that for the foreseeable future, my computer time outside
work is likely to be very limited. I need to cut down my
responsibilities. I just want to let everyone know that I'm
unsubscribing from this list and plan to stop working on legal issues in
JIRA. Hopefully, some newer eyes might be inspired to step up and help out.

It'd be great if more people could each find just an hour or two a week
to go through and progress a few legal JIRAs to closure: post a summary,
highlight an interesting issue by posting to legal internal or give an
initial reply.

And - finally - thanks to the Legal VPs who've put up with my antics in
the past, and to everyone who's helped me understand a little bit about
the law :-)

Robert