Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Kola Oyedeji <ko...@vividlime.com> on 2005/02/25 12:48:04 UTC

Pulling issues from Jira issue tracker to use in Forrest

Does anyone know if it is possible to have issues pulled from Jira and
included in a Forrest site? I have a TODO page as part of my Forrest site
which acts more as a roadmap for the project I'm working on at the moment,
but I would like to have issues pulled from Jira and added to the TODO page.
Is this possible when generating a forrest site (as opposed to having a it
run as a webapp)?

Thanks

Kola Oyedeji
Analyst/Programmer