Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Paul <pa...@merge-solutions.com> on 2007/05/07 20:12:08 UTC

[S2/S1?] TldLocationsCache: invalid entry CRC???

Anyone ever encountered something similar with tag libraries?

Javax.servlet.ServletException: /login.jsp(1,1) Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache: invalid entry CRC (expected 0xc4b93308 but got 0xc582bd77)
            org.apache.struts2 etc etc etc.

????

I am getting this on every page now where my app was working fine yesterday. The only information on the web I've found has been:
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-3340;jsessionid=E6C1A01319D02114B35FC58D94AD6265?page=all

which says it's not a bug but some corrupt jars? Doesn't really explain how to alleviate the issue though so if anyone knows how to simply fix this?
I'd rather not have to re-configure and re-setup everything J

Regards,
Paul

RE: [S2/S1?] TldLocationsCache: invalid entry CRC???

Posted by Paul <pa...@merge-solutions.com>.
Thanks for the link martin. Replacing that seems to have work, although it still doesn't explain how in the world it become corrupt. Everything was working fine the other day.

Thanks again,
Paul

CRC is Cyclic Redudancy Check do you have the latest version jgroups.jar in
$JBOSS_HOME/server/all/lib?
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6081&package_id=94868&release_id=504126

?
Martin