Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "ivan.bogouchev" <iv...@sgcib.com> on 2009/07/17 17:08:54 UTC

Cannot execute stored procedure in batch mode after upgrade to 2.3.4.726

Hello,

Recently we upgraded to ibatis-sqlmap-2.3.4.726 and since have problems
executing stored procedures in batch mode.

The error is : ORA-00900: invalid SQL statement .

Is it a known issue or some problem with our code?

Here is the relevant code:

<parameterMap id="ParamMap" class="map">
    <parameter property="param" jdbcType="BIGINT" javaType="java.lang.Long"
mode="IN"/>
</parameterMap>

<procedure id="myProc" parameterMap="ParamMap">
    {call MyProc(?)}
</procedure>

SqlMapExecutor executor ...

executor.startBatch();
executor.update("myProc", paramMap1);
executor.update("myProc", paramMap2);
executor.executeBatch();

Thanks in advance.

Re: Cannot execute stored procedure in batch mode after upgrade to 2.3.4.726

Posted by blmmz <bg...@hotmail.com>.
Hi, anybody got any ideas?

I encountered the same problem.