Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Michenaud Laurent <lm...@adeuza.fr> on 2004/07/21 09:10:04 UTC

Architecture question

Hi,

I explain our situation :

We want to use the Oracle Files Portlet which is available on Oracle
9ias server.
We have another application server ( Tomcat/Apache ) with our own
portal manager. Actually, we are integrating pluto into our portal manager.

We would like to be able to call from our portal manager the Oracle
Files Portlet
using WSRP.

Oracle 9ias is compatible with JSR-168 and WSRP.
Our idea is to integrate WSRP-4J in our portal so we can call the Oracle
Files Portlet.

What do u think about that ?

Thanks

Re: Architecture question

Posted by Richard Jacob <ja...@apache.org>.
Michenaud Laurent wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I explain our situation :
>
> We want to use the Oracle Files Portlet which is available on Oracle
> 9ias server.
> We have another application server ( Tomcat/Apache ) with our own
> portal manager. Actually, we are integrating pluto into our portal
> manager.
>
> We would like to be able to call from our portal manager the Oracle
> Files Portlet
> using WSRP.
>
> Oracle 9ias is compatible with JSR-168 and WSRP.
> Our idea is to integrate WSRP-4J in our portal so we can call the
> Oracle Files Portlet.
>
> What do u think about that ?
>
> Thanks

since you're integrating pluto it should simple to use the proxy portlet
along with pluto in your portal.

cu
Richard