Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/09/24 19:55:22 UTC

Some developer documentation on the delegation of authentication feature

Hi all,

Here's a document I've been preparing for enabling the delegation of
authentication feature.  It's
minimal for now until we flush out some of the ideas but any feedback is
going to be greatly
appreciated.

Overall I am finding that this feature will really be half a solution
without enabling some kind
of virtualization within the server.  And when we do enable virtualization
it will completely impact
the implementation of the feature.  So going back to Ersin's point about
enabling virtual attributes
within the server I am seeing repeated that it's a big must.

Alex

Re: Some developer documentation on the delegation of authentication feature

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Wooops here's that URL:

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/delegation-of-authentication.html