Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/02 12:23:33 UTC

Re: java 17 support

Hi, Davide!

Ignite 3 will support at least 11th JDK but that can be changed (for the better) on initial release.

Ignite 2 is subject to discuss, it currently runs on 11th and there should be a patch that added JDK 17 runtime support, but codebase (compile) will definitely not be moved to JDK more than 8th.

Re[2]: java 17 support

Posted by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru.INVALID>.
Petr, how can you explain the lifecycle of product ? It managed by community. I`m +1 for moving forward.

Re: java 17 support

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.

Re: java 17 support

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.