Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 小宇(王宇) <10...@qq.com> on 2018/09/18 03:53:16 UTC

回复: kylin kerberos problem

hi ShaoFengerror msg belong of kerberos,when kylin try connect main hadoop cluster(need kerberos),and when kylin try connect hbase(no need kerberos),But in my env setting is global,see my hadoop conf,core-site.xml

<property>
    <name>hadoop.security.authentication</name>
    <value>kerberos</value>
  </property>

<property>
    <name>hadoop.security.authorization</name>
    <value>true</value>
  </property>

so :
kylin encounter problem
hbaseconnection: hadoop.security.authentication should be simple,and hadoop.security.authorization should be false
main HDFS:hadoop.security.authentication should be kerberos,and hadoop.security.authorization should be true

I edit source code,see

in single thread ,it's ok.But in concurrent env,It's bad.

good luck!

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Yu, could you please provide a patch for your change? We welcome
contributions! Thank you.

小宇(王宇) <10...@qq.com> 于2018年9月18日周二 上午11:53写道:

--
Best regards,