Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mark Erbaugh <ma...@microenh.com> on 2007/09/08 16:00:13 UTC

Build.XML

Eclipse with XMLBuddy installed is finding errors in build.xml.  The
problem is that XMLBuddy defaults to using an ant DTD file based on ant
1.5.1 and build.xml uses the subant tag which isn't available in that
version. My installed ant is 1.6.5 so it can build OfBiz fine.

For now, I've disabled the default DTD file in XMLBuddy.  I checked the
XMLBuddy website and I don't find a newer DTD file.

>>From what I've read, Ofbiz is now using xsd files.  I'm new to XML and
DTD and xsd.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Build.XML

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
there is another paid for xml that does xsd.
here is other gotcha.
if your off line you the utilities look for the URL in the file.
they don't redirect to the files used by ofbiz in the Dtd folders.

Mark Erbaugh sent the following on 9/8/2007 7:00 AM: