Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Steve Gilbert <st...@firstondemand.com> on 2006/01/18 11:31:44 UTC

Cant get Regular Expression working

Hi All,,

Afraid I'm another Newbie..

Below is an extract from a response I get,,, I am trying to retrieve the
20 digit number in the middle...

      SUCCESS

      81119732751598721488

I have tried several regular expressions,, but don't seem to be able to
get the number back..

Can anyone help please!?!?

Thanks

Steve

Re: Cant get Regular Expression working

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 18/01/06, Steve Gilbert <st...@firstondemand.com> wrote:
> Hi All,,
>
> Afraid I'm another Newbie..
>
> Below is an extract from a response I get,,, I am trying to retrieve the
> 20 digit number in the middle...

>      SUCCESS

>      81119732751598721488

> I have tried several regular expressions,, but don't seem to be able to
> get the number back..

What have you tried then?

> Can anyone help please!?!?

Try: