Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrew Paliga <ap...@ca.ibm.com> on 2005/02/04 18:46:42 UTC

HTTP Statur 500 -

Hi everyone,

I have an issue that i can not resolve and i would be very greatful if
anyone has and suggestions of how to even approach fixing this issue.

I am running jdk 1.3.1_15
and jre 1.31_15 as well

I am trying to run a web client application that some of my colleagues
have made. It is linked with Corel Draw to create Corel Draw files.

I am running the server off of Tomcat 4.1.24

When the program tries to invoke Corel I get the following error messages:

HTTP Status 500 -

-

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: com/ibm/bridge2java/Dispatch
at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:254)
at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFil
terChain.java:247)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain
.java:193)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:
256)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNe
xt(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:
191)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNe
xt(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at
..

i'm just wondering where should i start to try to fix the program?...Is it
something to do with registering Corel Draw? the JRE/JDK? the server? or a
problem with the program itself??

ANY suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated

thanks,
Andrew Paliga

Andrew Paliga
Junior Project Manager