Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Adam Schieman <as...@rim.com> on 2008/11/27 19:10:49 UTC

CSV data set and HTTP request variables

I have a test plan that looks like this:

Test Plan

- Thread Group

-- CSV Data Set Config

-- Interleave Controller

--- HTTP Request

I am using a CSV data set with 2 variables: name,smtpaddress.

The HTTP request (POST) contains a parameter to send with the request:

${smtpaddress}

I assumed this would be injected from the CSV data set. It does not seem
to work consistently, and most often the request URL just contains the
variable name ${smtpaddress}. Is my test plan missing something or is it
in the incorrect order?

Thanks,

Adam