Posted to user@struts.apache.org by am...@amos.mailshell.com on 2005/08/31 04:39:57 UTC

Fetching the form in RequestProcessor.processPreprocess?

Hello,

I need to add code to trim ALL input fields in the application.

The old code did this in a modified Struts, but I'd like to
avoid doing this now that we upgraded to 1.2.7.

We already have an implementation of a base RequestProcessor
(which actually extends TilesRequesrProcessor) and I was
thinking I can add this code to processPreprocess() but
I don't know how to fetch the form bean (we use
DynaValidatorActionForm) in that method.  I'm reading through
the struts document and API's but so far haven't found a clue.

How can this be done?

Thanks,

--Amos