Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/18 05:53:37 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.3 (RC1)

The vote on GEP 2.1.3 has been started, and this is the associated
discussion thread.

Fan mail goes here.  :-)

Ted Kirby

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.3 (RC1)

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
done

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Ted,

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Not yet, but something to work on after we get GEP 2.1.3 out...

-Donald

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 9:04 PM, Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> Is it just temporary that the wiki on installing Geronimo Eclipse Plugin
>>  2.1.3 is a child of 2.1.2 rather than a peer?
>
> This is a bug.  Can I change it?  If so, please tell me how.  Thanks.

I figured this out and fixed it.  Thanks Joe!

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.