Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2009/11/10 15:25:38 UTC

Re: getAllVersions VersionImpl in esp bug?

Hi Thorsten,

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 1:00 PM, thorsten zerha
<th...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I took Bertrand's example code to display versions from
>
> http://markmail.org/message/dvr7kgvz5qhiqprm
>
> but at v.getProperty("jcr:uuid") I get:
>
> TypeError: getProperty is not a function, it is
> org.mozilla.javascript.Undefined...

Since SLING-383 this should be replaced by

  var uuid = v["jcr:uuid"];

I have replied in that thread as well, so that the mail archives gives
the correct info. Thanks for reporting!

-Bertrand

Re: getAllVersions VersionImpl in esp bug?

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
On Tue 10 Nov 2009 09:25, Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Thorsten,
>
> On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 1:00 PM, thorsten zerha
> <th...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I took Bertrand's example code to display versions from
>>
>> http://markmail.org/message/dvr7kgvz5qhiqprm
>>
>> but at v.getProperty("jcr:uuid") I get:
>>
>> TypeError: getProperty is not a function, it is
>> org.mozilla.javascript.Undefined...
>
> Since SLING-383 this should be replaced by
>
>   var uuid = v["jcr:uuid"];
>
> I have replied in that thread as well, so that the mail archives gives
> the correct info. Thanks for reporting!

And I've copied the example into the FAQ since I couldn't find it on the
website anywhere.  Could someone check to make sure I got it right:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/FAQ#FAQ-HowdoIgeneratelinkstopreviousversionsofanode%3F

--
   J. Aaron Farr
   馮傑仁