Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by sami s n <sa...@lycos.com> on 2002/04/26 05:33:17 UTC

iam new to cactus

hi all,
iam very new to cactus.i want to use cactus for testing servlets jsps and other server side objects
i couldnt find any comprehensive tutorial on catcus in the site
could anyone tell me where can i get a tutorial for cactus and what are the prerequisites before using cactus
thanx

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp

RE: iam new to cactus

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Sami,

great. You've come to the right place :-)

> i couldnt find any comprehensive tutorial on catcus in the site
> could anyone tell me where can i get a tutorial for cactus

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/getting_started.html

Read it completely. At the end there are links that point to the next
step in your reading and lead you to further tutorial.

> and what are
> the prerequisites before using cactus

In term of knowledge or tool to install ? For the latter read the doc on
the site and especially the getting started guide. For the former :
knowledge of "servlet, jsps, other server side objects" is enough.

> thanx

Cheers,
-Vincent