Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Wayne Reid <wa...@charter.net> on 2022/07/18 20:51:01 UTC

Open Office

I use Open office on my Windows 10 but need to use it in my Apple computer. I tried 3 times to download it and it says when I try
To run it that the app has not been verified to work in apple. Can you make it work in apple? I need it in my iPad as well.
waynereid65@charter.net

Re: Open Office

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi all,

Am 19.07.22 um 08:51 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> Apache OpenOffice is not released for iPad. However there is a 3rd
> Part port using AOO ass a base.
>
> https://apps.apple.com/de/app/ao-office/id1177936371

This is a more international link:

https://apps.apple.com/app/ao-office/id1177936371

I will add it to our website (Third-Party ports and distributions)

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: Open Office

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.

Re: Open Office

Posted by David Robley <da...@robley.net.au>.
Please see the Mac section of Instructions for Downloading and
Installing Apache OpenOffice 4.0, 4.1 Versions -
https://www.openoffice.org/download/common/instructions.html#apple

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<us...@openoffice.apache.org> - replies to my personal email address
will be ignored.

On 19/7/22 06:21, Wayne Reid wrote:
> I use Open office on my Windows 10 but need to use it in my Apple computer. I tried 3 times to download it and it says when I try
> To run it that the app has not been verified to work in apple. Can you make it work in apple? I need it in my iPad as well.
> waynereid65@charter.net

Cheers
--
David Robley

Artist seeks Boss with vision impairment.