Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by venkateswarlu guthi <ve...@orange-ftgroup.com> on 2010/06/07 07:50:41 UTC

Ofbiz logo problem.

Hi ,

We are running the Ofbiz application in "Sun Solaris 10"  platform. We could
not able to see the application logo.

I could not able to find what is the problem. Can you please tell me what is
the root cause.

Problem : Application logo is not rendering .

    Thanks

With best regards

cid:image001.jpg@01CA1C0C.45DD0B60

Venkateswarlu GUTHI

System Engineer

Tel : +91 80 43358011

Silicomp India Private Limited
Plot No. 406, 7th Main, First Floor,
Jaya Nagar 2nd Block, Near Vijaya College,
Bangalore - 560 011.
www.itlabs.en.orange-business.com
 <http://www.orange-business.com/> www.orange-business.com

cid:213172308@16022007-298C

P Please don't print this Email unless you really need to - this will
preserve trees on planet earth.

Re: Ofbiz logo problem.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This is not specific to Solaris (and particularly 10) but peculiar to Unix at large, contrary to Windows for instance.

Jacques

From: "Venkateswarlu Guthi" <ve...@orange-ftgroup.com>

Re: Ofbiz logo problem.